Every fundraising group receives a FREE customised fundraising webshop to sell their fundraising products far and wide. It takes the hassle out of collating paperwork and handling payments, leaving fundraising coordinators with more time for promotional activities – and is usually be set up within 24 hours!
The team at Fundraysia will set up your customised fundraising webshop with the fundraising products you wish to sell. Just complete the Fundraising Webshop Application Form and supply us with a logo (or profile picture), a coordinator contact name and contact number for enquiries, a bank account for distribution of profits after the drive has closed, and a pick up address for order collection. We can also include a financial target on your page if you like.
Your group creates a flyer or marketing email with a link to your webshop.
Each fundraising participant distributes the webshop link to customers to browse your shop and purchase. They then pay by credit card and collect from your chosen location when the order has been delivered.
To see how your webshop could look – click “ACCESS A FUNDRAISER “ on the home page and type “DEMO”.
Before you distribute your email (or flyers)
- If you haven’t already, notify your participants that the drive is coming up and the date you will commence the online fundraising drive. Let them know why you are running the fundraiser and what the money raised will be used for.
- When you send out the email/flyers, note clearly when participants need to order by. We recommend that you give people a maximum of two weeks.
Finalising your order
- Once your drive has ended we will close off your webshop from taking orders.
- The Fundraysia team will then collate all your orders and arrange a delivery date with you.
- Delivery is free for orders over $300 (incl. GST) – otherwise a fee of $20.00 is charged to cover shipping and handling to your chosen delivery location.
- If customers paid for home delivery, they will have their products shipped direct to them directly on completion of your drive.
- Please note that as we dispatch orders direct from suppliers around Australia, delivery times vary depending on your location. Most areas are typically around 5 -10 business days.
- We will email a confirmation of your order once it is processed We will also include details of each customers order for easy picking and distribution (picking slip).
- Once your order has been processed, we will request an invoice from you for the amount of the fundraising profit to satisfy GST requirements, then we will transfer the profits to your designated bank account within 7 days.
Distributing your orders
Include a note with orders thanking people for their participation and letting them know how much was raised through their effort and what the money will be used for. This helps people to feel appreciated and that their work was worthwhile. It also allows them to tell their buyers how they helped your organisation, which will make them more likely to say yes the next time you are fundraising.