Our products work well at a range of events including markets, fetes/fairs, BBQs and more. They make wonderful gifts for people of all ages, all over Australia. They can also be sold at shopping centres and community events or be purchased to give as donations or corporate gifts. If this is your first stall/event fundraiser, we recommend ordering conservatively and adding order forms, or utilising your free fundraising webshop to boost your profits.
These tips and checklist are designed to help your event run smoothly and maximise your profits.
Receiving your order
- Ensure there is adequate and secure storage space at the delivery location.
- All items received in good condition, nothing missing or damaged (contact Fundraysia ASAP if your order arrives damaged or incomplete).
- Give the invoice to the person who will pay the bill and ensure they are aware of the due date.
If you haven’t done so already
- Organise and book the event or space. Make sure you have a good position in a high traffic area. Check if you will have access to secure storage space for storing extra stock and materials.
- Ask the organisers if there are any other stalls/displays that will be selling similar products to the ones you are planning to sell. If there are, ask to be positioned away from the similar product/s.
- Organise a back-up plan for distributing and selling leftover items. Consider what will happen if the event is cancelled or weather affects sales—can you sell items another way?
Designing your display
- Make it clear you are fundraising and what/who you are fundraising for. Colourful signs and banners will attract attention and engage people with your group.
- Some photos or display items will always help sales efforts!
Tips on how to run your Stall/Event
At the event
- Make sure there is someone at the stand/display at all times.
- Keep cash in a locked box and in sight of your volunteer.
Checklist for your event
- Sticky tape/blue tack
- Cash box & float
- Trolley to carry boxes
- Signs/banners about your organisation
- Photos or display versions of product/s
- Table/s & chairs (if not supplied)
- Table cloth/s & stands to prop up display items
At the end of your drive thank your participants and share your results.