Each fundraising participant takes home an order form and collects orders and money from family and friends. You then collate the orders on a tally sheet, place your order online, then distribute items back to your sellers when delivered to your location.
We are also happy to provide printed copies. Please contact us to advise which form/s and the quantity required.
Tips on how to run your Order Form drive
Before you distribute your forms
- If you haven’t already, notify your participants that the drive is coming up and the date you will distribute the order forms. Let them know why you are running the fundraiser and what the money raised will be used for.
- Arrange a place where people will return their order forms and money. Make sure to include arrangements for how the money will be banked and secured each day to prevent it from ‘disappearing’.
- When you hand out the order forms, note clearly when and where participants need to return their orders and money. We recommend you give people a maximum of two weeks and then allow yourself an extra week to chase up stragglers before placing your order with us.
Placing your order
- Once you have received all your orders, tally up the total number of each item. You can do this as a list in an email; on a blank order form and fax it to us. Please make sure you include the delivery address for your order.
- Please note that we dispatch from Sydney, delivery times vary depending on your location. Most capital cities and large metro areas arrive within 1-2 business days after dispatch. WA and regional areas are typically around 5-7 business days.
- We will email a confirmation of your order once it is processed.
- Once you receive your invoice you are able to process any credit card slips you may receive. Contact us to process over the phone.
Distributing your orders
Include a note with orders thanking people for their participation and letting them know how much was raised through their effort and what the money will be used for. This helps people to feel appreciated and that their work was worthwhile. It also allows them to tell their buyers how they helped your organisation, which will make them more likely to say yes the next time you are fundraising.